Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Western Idaho Fair

Well, it's that time of year again. Time to enter some photos in the Western Idaho Fair. You are only allowed to enter 3 photos. I entered 3 that I have taken this past year and was fortunate to have one of them collect a 2nd place ribbon. I was pretty excited about that. In fact, out of the 4 of us that entered photos, we each got a ribbon and my daughter got two. Pretty exciting for all of us!

Here are the photos that I entered.

Trees in the Fog - 2nd Place winner


The Tetons


Fireworks on the 4th of July

2 comments:

Aggie Fam said...

Good job JerBear! I think you are so talented! I really liked the Teton's pic...love the view through the old wood of the corral.

Kim said...

Beautiful! I loves the trees in the fog, but I just love the Tetons too. I can't choose. The fireworks are cool because I was there and had fun, so that's what it reminds me of. Tetons too. I want to sit on the top of one of those peaks some time, only I don't want to hike up there. Were we at the top when we went up on the tram? I should have paid attention. It's a beautiful world for sure.