Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First go at this Blogging thing

My wife has a Blog, my daughter has a blog and many of our family members are blogging as well. I thought I would give it a try and share some of my photos from the last few months.

About 6 months ago, we got a digital SLR camera to replace my old Minolta that hasn't worked for several years. I have missed having the ability to take really nice photos. My daughter seems to have a knack for photography as well. We are having a great time taking photos and learning how to use our new camera.

My daughter and I entered a photo contest sponsored by Idaho camera. I don't think we had much of a chance but we had a good time. We are planning to enter the contest again this year with a year of learning under our belts.

So without further ado, here are some of the pictures I have taken in the last few months.


2 comments:

Aggie Fam said...

Way to go Jer! You are so multi-talented! The water flower is very cool. Keep 'em comin'!
Teresa

Kim said...

These make me homesick for my parents!