Monday, April 21, 2008

New Pictures

I have been looking back at some of the pictures I have taken over the last few months and found some more to share. These pictures have been taken in various locations and they aren't all digital photos. A couple of the images were taken with an older 35mm film camera but I thought they turned out pretty well.

It seems that I am running out of photos to share so I guess I need to get out some more and take some new photos to share.

Enjoy the slideshow and let me know what you think of the pictures. Thanks for looking.



Click here to view this photo album.

2 comments:

Kim said...

You're so talented. I love the pic through the red leaves. Love ya.

Jenie said...

Wow, Jerry! I'm so impressed. I don't know why you think you wouldn't have a shot at the photo contest....your pictures are really incredible. It's great to see how talented you are, even though I know it already. I'll keep checking back!