Monday, May 19, 2008

Exciting News

I have some exciting news tonight. I was awarded the "Photo of the Day", at About.com's Photo of the Day contest for May, for one of the photos I took of the fountain at Little America while we were staying there a couple weeks ago.

This is very exciting for me!! I could hardly believe what I was seeing when I opened the web page and there sat my photo.

Taylor and I got some awesome night pictures while we were there.

The fountain was really beautiful lit with the lights from below at night. I like the way the lights show up through the water and how the mist from the water is lit up.

Here is a copy of the picture:

Here is a link to the page on About.com
Photo of the Day for May 19th

3 comments:

Kim said...

Good job Jerry! We are so proud of you.

Aggie Fam said...

I looked you up on about.com! Congratulations! That is awesome.

Jerry said...

Teresa, thanks!! It was fun to see my picture out there on the web. It was certainly a surprise!