Well, it's Memorial day already and the year seems to be almost half over. This past weekend the Army Corps of Engineers have opened the section of the overflow at Lucky Peak Dam the everyone calls the "Rooster Tail". I have seen pictures of this but wanted to get some photos of this event for myself. We took a ride up to Lucky Peak over the weekend to see the site. I was able to get some cool photos of the spectacle. I even pulled off a panorama of the area using 4 photos stitched together. I think the panorama turned out really well.
I overheard one of the rangers say that they do this because the people like it. The event sure drew a crowd while we were there.
You can click on each of the pictures to see a larger image. Enjoy!!
This is the panorama.

Here are some additional pictures of the "Rooster Tail".




4 comments:
Beautiful Jer! The panorama is especially cool.
Very cool! It looks like it was a beautiful day. The panorama did turn out nice! What a fun weekend outing.
Teresa, thanks for the comments. It was a fun outing and it was fun taking and making the pictures. :)
I love the panorama!!! its so cool!! i had so much fun doing that1!!! i love you soo much!!
love
tayter-tot
Post a Comment