Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pics and Stuff

It's been a few days since I added anything to my blog. I have taken quite a few pictures in the last while and I wanted to share some them. This is a mixture of photos from different places and some experiments that we were just playing with.

These shots are from a recent trip we took to Salt Lake City.


These next shots are at the pool where my kids have been taking swimming lessons. I thought the architecture in the building was cool so I snapped a few pics.





These next shots are of some water drops that we have been experimenting with. I was reading on the Digital Photography School forums how to do these and my daughter and I decided to give it a try. I think we have some work to do but these aren't too bad.


I hope you enjoy these shots. Leave a comment if you like what you see!!

No comments: