Now I need to get moving and test the thing out.
I took a few pictures over the weekend. I think they turned out nice. The lens appears to be sharp. It is definitely different than using the 18-55 that came with my camera. For one thing it is hard to hold it steady when zoomed out all the way. I love the reach though.
Here are a few pictures with the new lens. Let me know what you think...
Here is a pair of doves sitting on the neighbors fence.
Here is a flower in our backyard.
Here are a couple pictures of the same sunset. I was playing around with the lens to see what it would do...
Here is a water drop picture. My daughter and I have been playing with drops to see if we can get them right. I think we still have a ways to go...
I'll have some more pictures using our new lens in the future...
1 comment:
These are great. I love the doves. There's something very sweet about that. I love listening to them whenever I go into the backyard.
Post a Comment