Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall at Kathryn Albertson Park

My daughter and I recently attended a photo workshop put on by Idaho Camera. The workshop was about taking pictures during the fall. As part of the workshop, we traveled to Kathryn Albertson Park to practice what we had learned.

Fall is a great time to take pictures with all the colors that present themselves. The day of the workshop was a little overcast but I felt like we still got some nice shots. I wanted to share them.







I have been playing around with cropping some of my photos to see if I can create a better composition. The next two photos are the same picture. The second is cropped tighter. I think I like the second picture better. What do you think?










Here are two more pictures that I changed the cropping on. I can't decide which one I like better. Which one do you like?






Please feel free to leave a comment. Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Aggie Fam said...

All of these photos are really great Jer. You are very talented. I don't think I could say which I like best, the cropped or the original picture. They bring a different perspective and are both interesting. The frost pictures were really cool (no pun intended...oh yeah..pun intended) but seriously I am impressed. I also think that the antique finish you applied made those pictures really neat. It impresses me that I have seen a stack of sprinkler pipe, and never have observed them in the same way that I see them in your photo. And congrats on the honorable mention in the statesman and once again being the photo of the day on about.com. You are becoming a regular!

Kim said...

I love these fall photos. You're awesome.