I am including two pictures that I took in November of 2007 in Utah because I found a new feature in a program I have been using for some time that added a nice effect to these pictures. The program I have been using is called Photoscape. It is similar to many programs out there in that it has a built in viewer, an editor, a batch editor, a printer and the ability to combine photos into one page in many different formats. I have found it to be very useful and the best part is the program is free. You might want to check it out.
Without Further ado, here are the photos:
The weather wasn't very cooperative but I thought rain dripping off the clothes line made an interesting photo.

I have a ton of photos of this tree but it was a different view from the back porch of the house. I like the clouds and the mountain in the background.



The next 3 photos are mostly for fun. I have been reading about how a camera can see better in the dark than most of us can. One of things I read about was that if you up the ISO on today's cameras, you can get some really good shots in the dark. I had been wanting to test this out and this trip provided a great opportunity. I set the ISO up to 1600 and opened the shutter for about 25 seconds or so and the photos below are the result. Let me know what you think of them.
The first two photos were taken at what should have been sunrise. The last photo was taken after the sun went down.



These last two photos are the ones I took in 2007. I applied an antique photo effect to them. Because of the nature of the photos, I thought this made an ok photo really a great photo. What do you think?


Feel free to leave a comment. I'm interested in feedback on my work.
1 comment:
These are beautiful! I love the water drops hanging on the clothes line. I like the antique effects also.
Post a Comment