Sunday, January 25, 2009

Color Assignment - About.Com

Our latest assignment on the About.com site is color. I was excited about this assignment because color is all around us but I have been struggling a bit to come up with some photos for the assignment.

I have been following the assignment on the forums and there are some awesome photos being posted. You can view the photos on the forum by clicking here.

Here are a couple of the shots I am contemplating using for the assignment. We can only submit 5 photos for the assignment. Sometimes it hard to only choose 5.











I am still working on a couple more ideas...

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Very colorful! Of course, they would be, since that's the assignment. Love them...very nice. Good job once again Jer.

Taylor Smart said...

Those are soo colorful!!! Maybe you'll win something on about :-) love ya

t-bear!!!