Monday, February 2, 2009

Finally got it right

Here's the story, for a couple of months now, I have been trying to get a decent shot of the moon. It seems like everything has been against me. It has either been cloudy, hazy or I end up with a white blob instead of a nice moon shot.

Well today, I re-read the moon photography tips on the About.com site and then went out tonight to see if I could make them work.

Here is the result of my efforts:


I must say I am rather pleased with the result. This shot was handheld to boot. I think I want to try again with my tripod but the tips definitely worked. I can't wait to try again in a few days when it is a full moon...

Let me know what you think...

2 comments:

Kim said...

awesome!

Aggie Fam said...

You should be pleased! It is very cool.