Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bug Assignment

More recently, we had a Bug assignment. I thought this would be a good assignment, but I had a hard time finding any good bugs. I have seen a lot since then. It’s funny how the assignment rolls around and you can’t find anything to photograph and then the assignment passes and you see all kinds of things to take pictures of.

Here are a couple pics from the assignment.





This photo was taken at the Pacific Science Center is Seattle. I thought it kind of a clever idea. I didn't use it for the assignment but I thought it was kind of cool.

3 comments:

Kim said...

My favorite one of the bugs in the lady bug on the flower. I love the light and color in this one.

Kim said...

oh yea, isn't Seattle a great place to visit? That Science Center is something too. We take the best vacations.

Taylor Smart said...

i love the lady bug one!!