Well, it’s August, almost September and I”m finally getting around to adding some photos from our trip to Shoshone Falls back in April. For those of you who don’t know where Shoshone Falls is, it is located on the Snake River right outside of Twin Falls, Idaho. I had been there once before but this year the water coming over the falls was incredible. They say that this set of falls is actually taller than Niagra Falls. I have to say it is spectacular with all the water coming over the falls.
I am only sharing 4 of the photos I took. I created two panoramas that turned quite nicely.
If you ever get a chance to see the falls in the spring time, you should take advantage of the opportunity.
These next two photos are made up of 5 and 4 shots respectively. I used Photoshop Elements to stitch the images together to create the panoramas.




1 comment:
This was a good day. The pics of the falls are fantastic, but it really just reminds me of the picnic and what fun it was to go as a family.
Post a Comment