I did see something this morning on my way to work and did get a picture with my Blackberry.
This could be James Bond's "other" car or maybe his retirement vehicle. It's actually a big yellow school bus with an interesting number.

I was playing around with pictures of the Christmas ornaments and thought this one turned out kind of interesting. Not sure it is funny but I submitted it for the assignment anyway.

I found out early that our next assignment on the About.Com site is Photographers Choice. We get to pick 5 of our favorite pics from the past year and submit them for the assignment. I think I am going to have a tough time choosing only 5.
Happy Holidays!! Please feel free to leave a comment.
1 comment:
The 00-7 bus is where James Bonds go to supplement their income after they retire from British Secret Service. I always wondered why they're always doing ninja moves and wearing a tuxedo.
Post a Comment