Saturday, December 6, 2008

Macro photo assignment

Our last assignment on the About.com Photography site was macro. I have seen a lot of macro shots that are really cool so I thought this would be a fun assignment. I have one lens that offers macro capability but the minimum focus distance in 39 inches, which doesn't really let you get very close to your subject. Nevertheless, I went in search of objects to photograph close up.

I wanted to share a couple of the photos I submitted for the assignment.

These shots are of the rail road tracks and such not far from our home.







These are just a couple of the shots. If you would like to see the rest of the shots I used for this assignment, Click here to view the photo album.

I thought this was a fun assignment but it was a little tougher than some of the others I have participated in.

Feel free to leave a comment or suggestion.

1 comment:

Kim said...

This was a little bit of a tough assignment. Interesting subject matter. Well done.